Pancakes make every breakfast special and easier than many think. The combination of banana and cinnamon is terrific and the perfect start to the day is assured!
Ingredients for 7-8 pancakes
- 60 g Spelled flour
- 20 g Almond flour
- ½ Bag of baking soda
- ½ Smashed banana
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 140 to 180 ml milk (depends on the thickness of the pancakes)
- You can add something like coconut oil if you want
- Some ideas for your toppings : fresh fruits, granola,Tahin mousse, chocolate drops.
- Puree the banana with cinnamon and 100 ml of the milk.
- Mix the spelled, almond flour and baking powder together and stir in the mass of banana, cinnamon and milk.
- Then also mix in the remaining milk and process everything into a dough. (If you prefer thicker pancakes, you can use less milk.) If you prefer thinner pancakes, we recommend using more milk.
- Let the dough rest briefly while preheating a pan over medium heat. You can give some coconut oil in the pan.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of pancake to the pan and bake from both sides (turn if bubbles form).
- Put your toppings at the end and bon appétit !
Enjoy it as we did !